- I am currently a first-year Ph.D. student at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, working with Prof. Zhangyang (Atlas) Wang.
- My research interests cover Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
- Prior to now, I obtained my master and bachelor degree majoring in computer science and technology from Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) in China.
- Click Here to view my up-to-state CV. If you are interested in knowing more about me, please feel free to contact me.
- Mar, 2022. My paper “High-Resolution Image Harmonization via Collaborative Dual Transformations” is accepted by CVPR2022.
- Apr, 2021. We release the first large-scale rendered image harmonization dataset RHHarmony at GitHub which contains 135k pairs of ground-truth rendered images and composite rendered images.
- Apr, 2021. We release the source code and trained models of our BargainNet at GitHub. In addition, to facilitate future study of image harmonization, we summarize image harmonization related methods at Awesome-Image-Harmonization and provide the quantitative comparison of different baselines on iHarmony4 dataset at GitHub.